Anderson Brothers Bank, opened the first full service bank in Market Common on March 27th. The new 4,200 square foot full-service branch bank will be located at 2711 Agnes Lane, next door to the Vinings at Market Common apartment complex, with easy access to and from Farrow Parkway.
Anderson Brothers Bank has roots deeply tied to South Carolina. The first Anderson Brothers Bank was opened in Mullins, SC in 1933 and continues to branch out.
Personal and Business banking services will offered. Drive-thru banking service will be available during normal banking hours.